To our valued friends and customers:
We hope this message finds you safe and healthy. As safety, integrity, and customer satisfaction are among Ivelcargo’s core values, we want to make you aware of our plans during the COVID-19 pandemic. While Ivelcargo is currently operating during regular business hours, we’re closely monitoring the ever-changing situation and we’ll be sure to keep our employees, customers, and suppliers informed of any changes.
Please note: we’re restricting visits to our facility to employees, surveyors, essential deliveries. Where possible members of our crew are working remotely, but the gate, offices are attended and open for business. As always, our administrative team can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-305-763-5199
Please also note: if you do visit Ivelcargo, please ensure you’re following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and State of NJ Department of Health guidelines, reproduced below:
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Put ‘social distance’ (recommended 6 feet - 10 feet) between yourself and other people to minimize spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
· STAY HOME if you are sick.
· Cover your cough with a Kleenex or something that's disposable or if that's not available, coughing or sneezing into your sleeve at the elbow. Please do not cough or sneeze into your hands.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe (for example, TV remotes and computers).
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
· If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
Ivelcargo remains committed to creating lasting value and satisfaction and to providing our customers superior products, services, and solutions. Above all, our primary concern is the health and safety of our employees, associates, customers, and neighbors. To that end, we’ll continue to comply with state and local health guidelines even as they evolve in the coming days and weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we wish you well as together we navigate these uncharted waters.
Ivelcargo and Parts Corp. was founded in Miami, Fl. U.S.A. on October 27th 2009. As a TSA certified Freight Forwarder I.P.C. utilizes only vendors authorized and certified airlines.
Is a member of IATA and count with a wide experienced logistics Team who will offer you the most efficient AIR transport rates in time and costs.Total satisfaction is guaranteed through the permanent follow up of each shipment that allow them to keep the customer permanently informed on the whereabouts of their cargoes.
MINIMUM TIME, MAXIMUM SUPPORT, Ivelcargo and Parts Corp. consider a paramount objective to shorten the transit time, but the support won’t be only during the transit time, when needed I.P.C. will be contacting suppliers and vendors to maximize the quality and minimize both the costs and the time of the process. I.P.C. offers a complete portfolio of inland transport: LTL (Less Than Truck Load), FTL (Full Truck Load) and Break Bulk for big pieces. I.P.C. is also prepared to handle over-sized and over-weight cargoes.
The professionals members of the I.P.C. Team will coordinate the pickup, loading and transport of your cargo in the most secure way from any place in the USA up to the final destination chosen by you. Ivelcargo and Parts Corp. has solid alliances with reputed transporters that are committed to provide high quality service and timely solutions. “No cargo is too big for us”.
Our courteous, professional Team is able to support a range of services to meet your requirements.
When you chose the Air Transport for your shipment, I.P.C. will provide you the means and the knowledge to assure the effectiveness demanded by every logistic process that involve the air transport.
To learn more about IVELCARGO AND PARTS CORP. and their products and services, please call us at
*Hours of operation: 9:00am to 5:00pm @ Mon-Fri